- You must at least be running ProductCart v4.7 or above
- We strongly recommend running the latest version of ProductCart with the latest version of the Synchronizer
Web hosting environment
- Your store must be using a MS SQL Database.
- Your store must be using a dedicated SSL Certificate
NOTE: this requirement is directly from Intuit: ”All production communication between web services and QBWC uses HTTPS. This means SSL is required.”
If you are running multiple ProductCart storefronts and want to synchronize them with QuickBooks, each store will need to use a dedicated SSL certificate. A Wildcard SSL certificate does not verify the actual identity of the individual stores and as such is not considered secure by Intuit, so it cannot be used.
- The Web server must support ASP.NET Framework 2.0
- The Web hosting account must support ASP.NET application directories
Most web hosts do support application directories. If you are unsure of whether your Web hosting environment supports this requirement, please contact your Web host and ask them if you can configure a folder in your Web site to be an ASP.NET application directory.
- Your website should have at least 200MB of dedicated memory, as well as a dedicated application pool.
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32-bit (required by Web Connector)
NOTE: We have used the Web Connector successfully with Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit. However, we have seen reports of problems running Web Connector with 64-bit, and the downloadable version does not support MAC OS. Please contact Intuit for an exact answer on all of this as Web Connector is constantly updated.
- QuickBooks Web Connector (Free Download)
- US version of QuickBooks 2007 or above. Supported versions:
- QuickBooks® Enterprise
- QuickBooks® Premier
- QuickBooks® Pro
- High Speed Internet Connection
The ProductCart QuickBooks Synchronizer is not compatible with QuickBooks POS or QuickBooks Online versions.
QuickBooks® is a registered trademark and service mark of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.