This is a detailed cumulative list of all the bug fixes and enhancements included in the v5.03 patch release of ProductCart.
- Fixed a bug introduced in v5.02 where dynamic fields in email message text were being sent instead of replaced with actual data.
- Fixed a bug introduced in v5.02 where saving the email settings caused apostrophes to be duplicated exponentially.
- Added several improvements and fixes to the layout of HTML emails in ProductCart.
- Fixed a bug in the "Edit Order" feature in the admin where the "Add to Cart" button wasn't showing when trying to add a new product to the order.
- Fixed a bug where the error reference number wasn't being logged or displayed in the control panel.
- Resolved a bug where the formatting on date picker popups was incorrect (i.e., displaying "4014" instead of the year "2014").
- Resolved an issue where the "Resend Canceled Email" button wasn't being shown on the Order Details page.
- Fixed a bug where the category navigation for wholesale customers wasn't being generated properly in the control, causing display issues on the storefront.
- Added performance fixes for a time out bug experienced by several merchants when sending out drop ship emails.
- Fixed a bug adding discounts to an order from the "Edit Order" feature.
- Fixed an issue with pagination when using the "Locate Customers" feature in the control panel.
- Added some missing fields and tables to the database upgrade script for v5.03.
- Fixed a bug in the Enforce Store URL option where using a "www" subdomain in the store URL wasn't being properly enforced, resulting in lost cart sessions for customers.
- Resolved an issue where Highslide wouldn't display when clicking the first image on the product details page.
- Fixed a pagination bug in viewpages.asp.
- Fixed a bug in the storefront where the Quick View button was being displayed for Configurator products configured to skip the details page.
- Added a fix for a bug in the SSL code where viewcart.asp was redirecting to SSL without regarding the Shared SSL settings.
- Resolved an issue where the tax options dropdown wasn't being displayed to the customer at checkout.
- Fixed a bug in the storefront where the Login with Facebook button wasn't working due to name conflicts.
- Fixed a display issue on viewCategories.asp on mobile where the layout was inconsistent after the first page load.
- Added a fix for viewcart.asp to allow it to display HTML tags in product descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where hidden categories were being displayed on the "Show Search Results by Category" area of the search results page.
- Added a validation icon to the state field that was missing previously.
- Added a fix for a bug on the search results page where an incorrect number of products were displayed per-page.
- Added a fix for the brands page where the brand image and description weren't being displayed under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the Bootstrap themes where the "Shop By Department" item wasn't expanding properly on mobile.
- Updated the Bootstrap themes to remove unnecessary elements and improve responsiveness.
- Added an enhancement to the search box in Bootstrap themes to automatically focus on the input box when clicking the search icon in the header.
- On the Authorize.net setup page: Removed the "Sign Up" text area from the top of the page when Authorize.net has been activated previously to prevent confusion.
- Added significant performance improvements for the image uploader used by the inline HTML editor.