This is a detailed cumulative list of all the bug fixes and enhancements included in the v5.01 patch release of ProductCart.
- Fixed a bug in the slideshow uploader where it wouldn't properly detect upload and resize components.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of rewards points and free shipping discounts.
- Fixed bug on the Advanced Search page that prevented it from displaying total results.
- Resolved an issue where entering upgrade mode cleared out the Terms & Conditions.
- Fixed a bug where Newsletter preferences were not reflected on the user signup page.
- Fixed a bug where custom text for the Order Received email was not being sent.
- Fixed an issue where the Place Order button was not being shown on payment gateway pages.
- Resolved several bugs and errors on One Page Checkout.
- Resolved an issue in the admin Order Details page where it would not switch to the shipping center tab properly.
- Fixed several styling and spelling typos found in various locations.
- Fixed a few pages where there were missing "end if" statements which was throwing 500 server errors.
- Fixed a bug in the Pinterest counter where it would not display.
- Fixed a bug in the control panel where the view/edit product review page was blank.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with SQL 2005 and the database upgrade script.
- Fixed a bug in the database upgrade script where tables were being duplicated in certain SQL setups.
- Resolved a bug in the database upgrade script where ntext fields were not being properly converted to nvarchar(max).
- Added PayPal email to PayPal Payments Pro (Direct Payments) transactions for better order and customer tracking.
- Added HTML email support to auto-generated order confirmation emails for recurring payment or subscription bridge orders.
- Improved the display of coupon codes and buttons on One Page Checkout.
- Improved the styling and display of ProductCart-included themes.
- Enhanced the display of quantity discounts on mobile.
- Updated the layout of the Additional Charges page to make it match the Configure page more closely (applies to Configurator and Configurator+).
- Enhanced the layout of the show product info popup (applies to Configurator and Configurator+).
- Added tab-switching to admin pages to properly display validation errors across tabs.
- Modified the database upgrade script to ensure it doesn't conflict with live store data.
- Removed all references to MS Access in the Setup Wizard (v5 no longer supports Access databases).