ProductCart supports a variety of payment options, from real-time credit card processing, to custom payment options created by you.
Let's take a look at the payment options supported by ProductCart.
PayPal Payments StandardAccept credit cards quickly and securely. Buyers are sent to PayPal to pay, and then return to your site when finished. Setup is easy, there are no monthly charges, and buyers don't need a PayPal account.
PayPal Payments AdvancedThe easy way to create a professional checkout experience that lets buyers pay without leaving your site. And PayPal processes credit cards behind the scenes, helping you simplify PCI compliance.
PayPal Payments ProFully customize your checkout pages and accept credit cards directly on your site. PayPal simplifies PCI compliance for you, plus you get Virtual Terminal at no added cost.
Other all in one solutions2CheckOut (2CO) - http://www.2checkout.com
PayPal Payflow LinkConnect your merchant account with a PCI-compliant gateway. Setup is quick and customers pay without leaving your site.
PayPal Payflow ProUse your own merchant account and stay in control of your checkout pages with this fully customizable gateway solution. PayPal simplifies PCI compliance for you, if needed.
NetSource Commerce GatewayTotally integrated with ProductCart, the NetSource Commerce Payment Gateway includes the ability for customers to securely store their payment information.
Other Payment Gateways
- Amazon Payments - https://payments.amazon.com/home
- AuthorizeNet - www.authorize.net
- 2CheckOut (2CO) - http://www.2checkout.com
- Beanstream - www.beanstream.com
- BluePay - www.bluepay.com/
- DowCommerce - http://dowcommerce.com/
- eWay - www.eway.com.au
- First Data (Payeezy) - www.payeezy.com
- Google Checkout – checkout.google.com
- Payeezy - www.payeezy.com (FirstData)
- Payment Express ® PX Pay - www.paymentexpress.com
- Payment Express ® PX Post - www.paymentexpress.com
- PayPal - www.paypal.com
- PayPal Website Payments Standard
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- PayPal Express Checkout
- PayPal Payflow Link
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- Sage Pay - http://www.sagepay.com/
- Skipjack - www.skipjack.com
- USA ePay - www.usaepay.com
- Virtual Merchant - www.myvirtualmerchant.com
- Payment systems that allow customers to bypass all or most of your checkout screens. Customers leave your store and then come back to it. It's often the quickest solution to implement.
PayPal Express CheckoutIf you already accept credit cards online, add PayPal as an alternative way to pay. Tapping into millions of shoppers who prefer paying with PayPal is a quick and easy way to lift your sales.
By default, there is no real-time checking of the validity of the information submitted by the customer when they checkout using a custom payment option. However, since ProductCart's source code is fully customizable, you can certainly hire a developer to help you add real-time validation to it.
Additional payment gateways can be added to ProductCart for a fee. Contact ProductCart or a ProductCart reseller for more information.