ProductCart supports a variety of payment options, from real-time credit card processing, to custom payment options created by you.
- All in one payment systems
- Over thirty payment gateways
- Alternative checkout systems
- Custom payment options (e.g. Net 30)
Let's take a look at the payment options supported by ProductCart.
PayPal Payments StandardAccept credit cards quickly and securely. Buyers are sent to PayPal to pay, and then return to your site when finished. Setup is easy, there are no monthly charges, and buyers don't need a PayPal account.
PayPal Payments AdvancedThe easy way to create a professional checkout experience that lets buyers pay without leaving your site. And PayPal processes credit cards behind the scenes, helping you simplify PCI compliance.
PayPal Payments ProFully customize your checkout pages and accept credit cards directly on your site. PayPal simplifies PCI compliance for you, plus you get Virtual Terminal at no added cost.
Other all in one solutions2CheckOut (2CO) - http://www.2checkout.com
WorldPay - Select Junior - www.worldpay.com
PayPal Payflow LinkConnect your merchant account with a PCI-compliant gateway. Setup is quick and customers pay without leaving your site.
PayPal Payflow ProUse your own merchant account and stay in control of your checkout pages with this fully customizable gateway solution. PayPal simplifies PCI compliance for you, if needed.
NetSource Commerce GatewayTotally integrated with ProductCart, the NetSource Commerce Payment Gateway includes the ability for customers to securely store their payment information.
Other Payment Gateways
- Amazon Payments - https://payments.amazon.com/home
- AuthorizeNet - www.authorize.net
- 2CheckOut (2CO) - http://www.2checkout.com
- ACH Direct, Inc - www.achdirect.com
- Beanstream - www.beanstream.com
- BluePay - www.bluepay.com/
- ChecksByNet by CrossCheck, Inc - www.checksbynet.com
- ChronoPay - www.chronopay.com
- CyberSource - Simple Order API - www.cybersource.com
- DowCommerce - http://dowcommerce.com/
- ECHO - Electronic Clearing House, Inc - www.echo-inc.com
- ETS - EMoneyTM - www.etsms.com
- eProcessing Network, LLC - www.eprocessingnetwork.com
- eWay - www.eway.com.au
- Fastcharge - www.fastcharge.com
- Fasthosts eMerchant - www.fasthosts.co.uk
- Fast Transact - fasttransactonline.com
- First Data (Payeezy) - www.payeezy.com
- Global Payments - www.globalpaymentsinc.com
- Google Checkout – checkout.google.com
- HSBC - www.hsbc.co.uk
- InternetSecure - www.internetsecure.com
- iTransact, Inc. - www.itransact.com
- LinkPoint - www.psigate.com
- Moneris - eSelect Plus Direct Post - www3.moneris.com
- NET1 GatewayTM - www.sagepayments.com
- NETbilling - www.netbilling.com
- Ogone - www.ogone.com
- ParaData - www.paypros.com
- Payeezy - www.payeezy.com (FirstData)
- Payment Express ® PX Pay - www.paymentexpress.com
- Payment Express ® PX Post - www.paymentexpress.com
- Pay Junction - QuickLink - https://www.payjunction.com/
- PayPal - www.paypal.com
- PayPal Website Payments Standard
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- PayPal Express Checkout
- PayPal Payflow Link
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- Protx VSP (now “Sage Pay”) - www.sagepay.com
- PSiGate - XML API & HTML API - www.psigate.com
- Sage Pay - http://www.sagepay.com/
- SECPay - www.secpay.com
- Skipjack - www.skipjack.com
- Triple Deal - corporate.tripledeal.com
- TrustCommerce - TCLink - www.trustcommerce.com
- USA ePay - www.usaepay.com
- viaKLIX - www2.viaklix.com
- Virtual Merchant - www.myvirtualmerchant.com
- WorldPay - Select Junior - www.worldpay.com
PayPal Express CheckoutIf you already accept credit cards online, add PayPal as an alternative way to pay. Tapping into millions of shoppers who prefer paying with PayPal is a quick and easy way to lift your sales.
By default, there is no real-time checking of the validity of the information submitted by the customer when they checkout using a custom payment option. However, since ProductCart's source code is fully customizable, you can certainly hire a developer to help you add real-time validation to it.
Learn more about...
- Offline credit card processing
- Using offline credit cards, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks Merchant Services
- Custom payment options
Additional payment gateways can be added to ProductCart for a fee. Contact ProductCart or a ProductCart reseller for more information.