ProductCart is Google Analytics compatible e-commerce software. This means that we have put together documentation and files that make it easy for you to fully track what's happening on your ProductCart-powered store using Google Analytics.
Google Analytics built into ProductCart v4.5 and above
Support for Google Analytics was built directly into ProductCart beginning with v4.5. Starting with this version, all you will need to do is to enter your Google Analytics site ID under Settings > Store Settings > Miscellaneous. Starting in v5.0 you also have the option to choose from Universal Analytics (Google Universal Analytics) or Classic Analytics (Google Analytics):
Learn more about Google Analytics support in ProductCart v5.0 and above.
Table of Contents
Most of the information below applies to ProductCart v4.1 and below. In ProductCart v4.5 and above, the integration with Google Analytics is “built-in” and most of the steps outlined below are not necessary.
- About Google Analytics
- Using Google Analytics with your ProductCart-powered store
- Tracking store orders with Google Analytics
- Adjusting for returns and cancellations
- Tracking "goals" such as downloads or form submissions
- Tracking storefront searches through Google Analytics